Is Blood Analysis Sufficient for Full Health Check-up?
“Whether you are undergoing any medical condition or not, full body health check-up is a pre requisite for better health in future and to prevent any uncertainty.”
When it comes to health check-up, people might get confused about the tests they should go for. This brings certain questions to their mind. For instance, “Is only blood analysis sufficient for full health checkup? So, let us help you to get your clinical examination rightly.
Before moving ahead, the most essential thing you need to take into account is make sure that you go for accredited laboratory or hospital which has safe and forefront equipments to perform your diagnostic tests.
Timely full body health checkup at least once in 6 months or a year would be great to ensure that your immune system is in check and to diagnose any forthcoming medical issues at a very early stage in your life.
Usually Blood test is what people go for when they are suggested full body health check ups, but alone it cannot detect everything in your body. There are certain other tests also included that one needs to get through for complete diagnosis.
Which are the mandatory tests for full health check-up?
Pertaining to the full body checkup, usually complete blood test, urine test, X-ray, Ultrasonography, Cardiac test, kidney and lungs, eyes and teeth, which comprehend for a complete body check up test are included
Blood test cover,
- Complete blood count (WBC, RBC, Platelets)
- Blood Chemistry Panel- shows general health status
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol test)- find abnormalities in lipids, such as cholesterol and triglycerides, detects genetic diseases
- Thyroid Panel
- Glucose test
- Kidney test- kidney disease or kidney damage if any
- Liver function test- liver disease or liver damage if any
- Iron Level- Anemia, thalassemia etc.
- Vitamin level – Deficiency of vitamin A, B, C, D, E, K.
- Enzyme maker to detect risk factors of cancer, stroke, celiac disease or liver cirrhosis
- STD- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Stool sample is tested to diagnose the digestive tract has any infection, virus, cancer, poor nutrient absorption etc.
Urine test detects:
- Infection in urinary tract
- Kidney infection or disease
- Liver disease
- Bone cancer
- Tooth decay
- Breast tumor
- Enlarged heart
- Blocked blood vessels
- Factor affecting lungs
Ultrasonography creates image of,
- Reproductive parts
- Heart and blood vessels
- Uterine fibroids
- Cardiovascular problems
Cardiac stress test monitors,
- Heart rate and rhythm
- Blood pressure
- Condition of heart
- Electrical activity of heart
Renal (Kidney) profile Test is done to check,
- Health of the kidney
- Check parameters like proteins, electrolytes, minerals, and blood sugar
Iron Profile Test,
- Liver disease
- Lead poisoning
Eye examination is done to check the cornea and retina for proper vision
Dental examination is done to check your teeth and to find out any cavities which may lead to loss of teeth or affect your over all oral health
Above are the tests, you need to get for your full clinical examination.
You don’t need to move to different laboratories for different tests as a part of full body check-up. As at Concept Diagnostics, we provide comprehensive tests under a single roof at quite reasonable cost. We have safe and cutting-edge equipments in world class laboratory to carry out the diagnostic tests for our patients. You can get your full body check up at affordable cost right here with detailed reports and analysis in very short time.
Contact us to book an appointment!